Knoll – Engineering & Consulting
electronics, telecommunications, system technology, ...
optoelectronics, photonics, optics, display technology ...
industrial applications, sensors, measurement instrumentation, lighting systems ...
- Product development and conception / technical advisory
- Project management in interdisciplinary development projects
- Development of technical system concepts
- Technical research and feasibility studies
- Innovation management
- Innovation! (legally transferable inventions on request)
- Methods of strategic product planning
- Corporate consulting regarding product technology and product strategy
- Strategic management, marketing strategy, marketing communication
- Market- and trend analysis
- Technical due-diligence (e.g. for venture capital investors)
- Company building during start-up and reorganisation
- Interim management
Note: most methods are applicable sector-independently!
E.g. in the fields of media, internet, biotech, chemistry, banks, insurances, automotive, aviation...
All kinds of investors who need technical expertise in combination with entrepreneurship (business angles, venture capital firms, accelerators and incubators, buyers of companies, founders).
- Startup Companies:
Financially sound or struggling startups in need for turnaround management, interim management or technical solutions.
- Management Consulting:
All kinds of corporations (SMEs or bigger corporations) which like to become future proof and stabilized with strategies of innovation or change management.
Two extensive book chapters on the topic:
Innovation management for Successful Development and Marketing of optical and electrical Connectors [German]
In the book "Steckverbinder II", G. Knoblauch, Expert Verlag.
For more information and table of contents (250 KB)
Ordering the book
For example via Expert Verlag or Amazon.
Presentations at conferences and other publications:
Hybrid Connectors with POF
Trends, Areas of application, Innovation Options [German]
17. Expert group meeting of the ITG-FG 5.4.1 in VDE / IMM in Mainz, 05.11.2003.
Hybrid Connectors with POF (1.2 MB)
Future scenarios: Determining, evaluating and planning of ICT building networks, applications and product decisions using scenario technique. [German]
19. Expert group meeting of the ITG-FG 5.4.1 in VDE / R&M AG in Zurich, 08.03.2005.
Szenario technique (currently not available)
Critical Success Factor (CSF) Analysis for the Establishment of Home Networks using Plastic Optical Fiber
21. Expert group meeting of the ITG-FG 5.4.1 in VDE / bfe in Oldenburg, 12.05.2006.
Critical Success Factor (CSF) Analysis (481 KB)
Knoll – Engineering & Consulting
Ralf Knoll, Dipl.-Phys. Ing., M.Sc., Psych. Counsellor
No postal address. Please do not send us any mail on paper basis. Authorized: see imprint.
Innovation and Change Manager
Bayern International - Schlüsseltechnologien in Bayern
Innovationsmethoden WiPro • Experten • (RWTH Aachen, TIM - Technology and Innovation Management Group)
Current and former memberships or close relationships:
SPIE, international society for optics and photonics, Bellingham, WA
OSA, Optical Society of America, Washington DC
AIP, American Institute of Physics, Melville, NY
IOP, Institute of Physics, London, UK,
Germany: Munich Network, VDI, VDE (ITG, GMM, GMA) IfKom, GPM, QRC Coaching Peergroup