KNOLL Capital Group Ltd. is a non-public, purely private holding for friends, family and acquaintances of the founder/owner.
The holding company is the owner of two start-up subsidiaries, and thus represents an overall start-up company structure comprising the holding company itself and:
1) INOPTEC Limited, UK and Germany Company No.: 077 34 246
2) KNOLL Media Limited, UK Company No.: 077 34 225
The goal is to foster this start-up company structure and its unique and disruptive technology.
Who is invested?
- CEOs from outstanding companies which are relevant to this start-up business,
such as suppliers, manufacturers, B2B clients, big brands etc.
- Advisors – members of our official advisory board – other advisors.
- Lawyers and tax consultants.
- Portfolio managers, bankers, stock traders – and their peers.
- INOPTEC co-founders and other team members – from management and R&D.
- Family and friends.
- Networkers and influencers, such as publicly known top speakers.
Which investors were refused / Who is not invested?
- Politicians who wanted to stay neutral.
- Gamblers who focused merely on ROI without further networks or knowledge.
- Opinionless free riders with herd instincts – just relying on others.
- Technical experts of our advisory board, who wanted to be a neutral witness for other investors regarding technical feasibility etc.
Why did people invest? – apart from mere ROI expectations.
- Creating true win-win synergies to forge common interests among partners, team members.
- Networking with other investors, finding new clients or opportunities etc. on our events.
- Taking part in a unique network of good and bright-minded influencers with similar interests, ethical values etc. – striving to bring a disruptive world’s first technology to life.
- Suppliers, manufacturers, B2B clients, big brands, etc. who like to be part of this debut project, right at the forefront of modern technology.
- Co-branding and similar publicity synergies in media networks.
Note / Disclaimer: This webpage is not a share offer – not a private share offer nor a public share offer – but only a “home-page” for already existing investors, who want to find some further information or want to download our official annual investor-relations report.
Appropriate and Competent Authorities:
For the time being, personal meetings and networking events are currently restricted to the following countries:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland.
KNOLL Capital Group Ltd.
69 Great Hampton Street
Birmingham, B18 6EW, United Kingdom
Registered in England and Wales:
Company No.: 07732938
Informal abbreviation KCG